I'm sure all of you have noticed my new layout - duh-uh... Even though there's still about one and a half months to go to the joyous present/fun-filled day, I'm already starting to get into the mood of Christmas shopping so why not complete it with a cute layout? Don't you think it's so... Pure? XD *hums* All I want for Christmas is... Yea, anyway, I went to Raffles clinic just now cos my nose is breaking down. I can't even effin breathe! Then the doc HAD to give me these disgusting pills and I tried to swallow one but ended up spitting it out. Who knew an innocent little white pill could be so... BITTER. [Um, btw, I love Nat cos he spent his precious pre-dinner time just to fill me in on the exponential and logarithm notes 1 through 5 - there's alot. Hehehe...] Anyway, 2 more days - 2 more papers - till end of the exams! I can just smell the brand new BlueCult jeans waiting to be bought - can't you? Don't forget the shoes, and the bags, and the Stila. Oh! The pleasures of shopping... The joy only girls can understand! Guys, don't bother trying.
11:16 PM